With You Every Step of the Way

Call: 01444 810 444

Mon-Fri 9.00-17.30

Restaurant, Café and Takeaway Insurance

Service with a smile…

Get A QuoteIf you are looking for advice and insurance products to protect your property, possessions and people we would love to help. Our professional team of friendly insurance specialists listen to your needs and reflect this back with the right products tailored to your requirements.

Cafe kitchen

Types of Premises

  • Restaurants (Licensed / Unlicensed)
  • Cafes
  • Coffee Shops
  • Sandwich Shops
  • Ice Cream Parlours
  • Fish and Chip Shops
  • Takeaways

We are currently helping clients with the following insurance cover:

  • Contents
  • Stock
  • Public/ Products Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Money
  • Business Interruption
  • Buildings / Tenants Improvements
  • Goods in Transit
  • Frozen food

Contact us now for a free and quick quotation on 01444 810 444 (press option 3).


  • Do I need to tell the Insurer that I provide outside catering?

    Yes, manual work away from your premises is usually excluded (except for collections or deliveries). Depending on your circumstances it may be possible to have the cover included or we may need to arrange a separate policy.
  • Can I have a short period policy?

    No unfortunately not, all policies are for a minimum of 12 months.
  • Can I cover more than one premises on a policy?

    Yes providing the premises are otherwise acceptable to underwriters
  • Does the policy cover me for part-time/ casual staff?

    Yes Employers’ Liability cover to £10,000,000 is usually written into the policy as a standard cover, this would also extend to cover volunteers or persons employed on work experience.
  • I provide seating on the pavement outside my premises. Does the policy cover my legal liability?

    This is something you will need to request although in the majority of cases it can be accommodated. Note however that some Local Authorities will require you to have a higher Public Liability indemnity limit of £5,000,000 or in some cases £10,000,000 which will increase your premium.
  • I have been asked to provide an ERN (Employer Paye Reference), what is this?

  • Can I spread the cost of the insurance?

    Yes instalments can be offered subject to a credit charge.