Accidents happen. But when they involve members of the public or employees, things can get costly.


As a catering business you’re responsible for the products you make and sell, as well as the safety of your customers and employees.


Whether you run an ice cream van, burger truck or coffee trailer, we’ll find the right combination of liability insurance for you – including any cover required by local authorities or event organisers before you can trade on their sites.


Our liability insurance covers:


  • Public liability
  • Employers’ liability
  • Products liability
  • No proposal forms to complete


01444 810 444

This form is not secure. Please do not disclose sensitive information.

We endeavour to respond to all enquiries within one business day.