With You Every Step of the Way

Call: 01444 810 444

Mon-Fri 9.00-17.30

Pizza Van Insurance

Get A QuoteDo you have a pizza van used as a regular pizza ‘pop up’ stop or for catering at events? To avoid any impact to your business income in the event of a fire, theft or damage, you will need your pizza van insured.

We can help you with this, your mobile catering van insurance policy arranged with us gives you cover for loss against:

  • Accidental damage
  • Malicious damage
  • Fire and theft incidents, including all the cooking equipment permanently attached to your van

The policy gives you various driving options and national coverage for your pizza van. We offer competitive rates for pizza van insurance together with flexible payment options.

In addition to the above policy for your pizza van, you may require employer’s liability insurance if you employ members of staff to work in the van with you. Plus, if you provide catering at events, the organisers may ask for evidence of your public liability insurance before you attend the event. We can assist you with this and set up employers and public liability insurance to cover all you need.

Our insurance policy is underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc and we aim to give you year round peace of mind and protection with our expertise and insurers award winning* claim service.

Pick up the phone and talk to us today about your pizza van insurance on 01444 810 444, selecting option 0.

*2015 Insurance Times Awards – Claims Initiative of the year & 2015 National Agile Awards – Best Agile Team, eServe Claims team


  • Would my hot food van be covered against fire?

    Yes, all our policies offer comprehensive cover which provides cover in the event of a fire and for malicious and accidental damage. You’d also be covered if the vehicle was stolen.
  • My catering van is worth a great deal, are you able to cover this?

    Please provide us with the value of your vehicle and we will be happy to provide a quote, subject to terms and conditions.
  • What about the stock in the catering van?

    You will require separate business insurance for your stock which we can arrange with you, please contact us for further details.
  • Where is my hot food vehicle insured to go?

    You can take your catering vehicle all over England and to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as well as the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.