With You Every Step of the Way

Call: 01444 810 444

Mon-Fri 9.00-17.30

Fish and Chip Van Insurance

Get A QuoteIf you run a mobile fish and chip business and need to arrange appropriate insurance then we can help you arrange a policy specially tailored to protect your business.

Your fish and chip van may be equipped with griddles, hot plates or fryers which can be a hazard so you’ll want peace of mind that should anything happen, your livelihood is protected. Our expert team can arrange cover providing loss against:

  • Accidental damage
  • Malicious damage
  • Fire or theft incidents

Plus the policy will automatically provide cover for the fixtures and fittings that are permanently attached to your hot food vehicle.

The policy includes various driving options and gives national coverage as well as coverage for Northern Ireland for your hot food vehicle. Our fish and chip van policy offers competitive rates and you can also benefit from flexible payment options.

If you provide fish and chip catering at events, organisers sometimes ask for proof of your public liability insurance in advance of you attending the event. You may also require employer’s liability insurance if you employ members of staff to work in the hot food van. Our friendly and experienced team can help you with all this, setting up a separate employers and public liability policy covering all you need.

The policy we provide is exclusive and underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc. You’ll receive a professional and friendly service from our team. With our expertise and insurers award winning* claim service we aim to give you year round peace of mind and protection.

Please pick up the phone and talk to us today about your fish and chip van insurance on 01444 810 444, selecting option 1.

*2015 Insurance Times Awards – Claims Initiative of the year & 2015 National Agile Awards – Best Agile Team, eServe Claims team


  • Are the items inside my van covered by the policy?

    Any fixtures and fittings permanently attached to the van will be protected under your policy. Please declare total value including your equipment in the value of your policy. Your stock would need separate business insurance.
  • I have stock inside my hot food van, is this covered?

    Your stock is not covered but if you require separate business insurance for this then we can help you with cover. Please get in touch for a quote.