With You Every Step of the Way

Call: 01444 810 444

Mon-Fri 9.00-17.30

Coffee Van Insurance

Get A Quote Coffee is big business these days with us Britons now drinking almost two and a half cups of coffee for every one of tea. If you have a coffee van providing hot beverages to the thirsty public you’ll want to know you’re covered if the worst happens.

If you sell coffees in trading estates, office or building sites or provide refreshments at events, you’ll need an insurance policy in place for your coffee van.

You can rest assured that policies arranged with us are specifically tailored towards your main business asset and give you fully comprehensive cover providing:

  • Cover against accidental damage, malicious damage, fire and theft incidents, including your permanent fixtures and fittings
  • Various driving options
  • National coverage including Northern Ireland

The friendly and professional team here at Slade Edwards can give you expert advice on the cover you require and provide you with competitive rates together with flexible payment options.

Our insurance policy is underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc and we aim to give you year round peace of mind and protection with our expertise and insurers award winning* claim service.

Call us today to discuss your coffee van insurance on 01444 810 444, selecting option 1.

*2015 Insurance Times Awards – Claims Initiative of the year & 2015 National Agile Awards – Best Agile Team, eServe Claims team


  • Would you cover my coffee van for trading estates?

    We can quote on all types of hot and cold food vans and trailers, whether they are usually static at events or providing sandwiches and refreshments in trading estates and building sites.
  • What types of catering vehicle can you cover?

    Insurance can be arranged for all types of hot and cold food vans and trailers that have been professionally converted.
  • My vehicle is a converted VW camper, can you cover this?

    We can arrange insurance for professionally converted hot and cold food vans, including for example, VW campers and Mini’s.
  • Do you only cover single catering vans?

    No, we cover individual hot and cold food vehicles as well as fleets of mobile catering vans -please contact us to discuss your specific insurance requirements.
  • What about my under 25 years old drivers, are they covered?

    We can cover younger drivers, you would need to declare them and have them agreed prior to them driving. There may be an additional premium and extra terms and conditions for these drivers.
  • I have claimed on a policy, are you able to insure me?

    You need to declare any claims or motoring offences for us to agree cover and you may be subject to additional premiums or terms and conditions for cover to be put in place.
  • Can you cover me if I have previous motoring offences?

    Yes, if we have been notified of these and agreed them. There may be additional premiums payable or extra terms and conditions put in place for cover to go ahead.